Since the committee meeting on March 2nd the Coronavirus situation and the advice from Government has changed dramatically.
Our Monthly meetings have been postponed for the foreseeable future.
A decision will be made in May/June as to how to proceed and will depend upon government advice at the time.
It is expected that all groups will have now stopped their activities, and to resume only when Government advice allows.
Never reveal PIN or banking passwords - don’t assume any email, text or phone call is authentic
Don’t be rushed! - Genuine organisations will wait - listen to your instincts
Stay in control - don’t panic